BANTU SAFARIS is a Ugandan Community Tourism Service Provider based in Kabale the South Western Part of Uganda. It offers the best experience of quality holidays, safaris & tours to travellers on budget & luxury trips in Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania & DRC.
Our Journey so far
Bantu Safari was started in 2015 by Gershom who has served as a tour Guide for rest of his time around African countries.
Bantu Safari has got a well experienced and professional team in tour operations and customer service. This idea came, about where by Gershom saw a need of community tourism lacking in the industry hence Bantu safari makes a combination between community and wildlife safari planning all around African major leading safari destinations.
Variants of Experience
We majorly offer Wildlife adventure safaris, community based safaris, primate viewing safaris, that is Gorilla & Chimpanzee trekking safaris, Rwenzori mountain adventure climbing, Car hire & rentals services, Bird- watching trips , Fishing Trips on Lake Victoria and along the great Nile, luxury lodge safaris, budget camping tours, family travel, honeymoons, Adventure rafting Trips to the Nile River , walking safaris, Birding , City and Ngamba Island excursions, community home stays and participation in some African daily life activities and life style which are very informative, memorable, above all so wild and very incredible.
- To promote eco-awareness and literacy
- To educate participants and in exchange the Host Families cross cultural ethics and way of life
- To create sustainable community growth through tourism
- To develop organic relations with societies beyond our (Ugandan) borders
- To promote education on conservation of nature and wildlife and create awareness on sustainable ways of living. e.g. sustainable food production techniques
Arineitwe Gershom (Executive Director)
Telephone & WhatsApp: +256 782 898176, +256 777 022566
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Address: Kigezi Twimukye Building, Kabale-Kisoro Road, Plot 43 (Room No 11 Block), Kabale Town, Uganda