Looking for a once in a lifetime experience? Stop at Ziwa Rhino sanctuary to visit the reintroduced white rhino. A life time experience to kidepo valley National park. Besides the expected wild game drive across the park where you shall see lions and other animals. You can enjoy activities include hiking trips, sightseeing tours, bird watching, and the rich culture of the Karamajongos. Have game drives on the large savannah at Murchison falls National park and boat trips to the Murchison falls and the Victoria Nile delta. In the delta, you are likely to see the strange shoebill. Meet a close relative in kibale forest during a chimp walk and see lots of birds and smaller primate species when walking through Bigodi Swamp. Look for lion, Leopard and the unique Ugandan kob during game drives in Queen Elizabeth National park. See lots of African buffalo, hippo, bush elephant and other mammals when sailing the kazinga Channel but don’t forget to look for birds and large Nile crocodiles. Meet a small group of chimpanzees in the untouched Kalinzu forest and look for tree climbing lions in the Ishasha sector.
Enjoy one of the highlights of this tour gorilla tracking. Visits the last mountain gorilla in the afromontane forest of Bwindi impenetrable national park and spend an hour amongst these gentle giants. Have an extra day to explore kisoro and surroundings. Spend time at a coffee tour or climb for example Mount Gahinga. Have to complete this great tour several games drives in Lake Mburo and watch for impala, plains zebra, eland antelope and topi, but don’t forget the wide variety of birds. Have a relaxing boat trip on Lake Mburo and look for the elusive African fin foot and wonder yourself about the large numbers of African fish eagle.
WHAT IS INCLUDED ON THIS SAFARI
• Spend the night in simple but good accommodation or stay in the best accommodation available (luxury or budget)
• Stay in the famous Travelers Rest Hotel in kisoro or at mucha bistro hotel
• Transport in 4WD Toyota land Cruisers with pop up roof or van adapted for optimal visibility during game drives.
• Travel in small groups(6-12 people) with a window seat for everyone in the vehicle
• Guaranteed to visit the mountain gorillas in Uganda and / or Rwanda (gorilla permit not included) and DRC
• Chimp tracking in kibale National and Kyambura Gorge.
• Looking for white rhinos in Ziwa sanctuary
• Visit the savannah parks Murchison falls National Park, Queen Elizabeth National park and Lake Mburo National park.
• Game drives in the aforementioned parks and a memorable cruise on the Nile and the kazinga channel
• Chance of 13 primate species in the tropical rain forests of kibale national park, Bwindi impenetrable national park and Mgahinga Gorilla national park.
• Optional climbing of the famous Virunga volcanoes
• Hundreds of species of birds
• Transfer to and from the air port
• Single-friendly! Singles pay the same price as those who travel in pairs, single always have their own room or tent. Through our unique partnership with lodges and our own accommodation we can make this offer